Last Updated on August 22, 2015 by Amir Arif
Indian automobile customers have always been cost conscious. The car consumers who belong to rural areas prefer the diesel cars. These cars have stronger body with cheaper petroleum options. The options were less while opening this market.
Later, consumers welcomed the diesel cars with pride to the Indian market. These diesel cars are launched with world class styles. There are many opportunities with the diesel cars in the market. Commercially, with the increase of petrol rates, people tend to prefer the diesel cars in India. The government of the country also stepped forward in launching the diesel automated vehicles to the market.
The options are same with the diesel cars to the petrol cars. Same features of luxury, comforts are inhibited to these cars. The cars in India exclusively attract the consumers of the state with its features.
Most Fuel Efficient Diesel Cars in India
If you are one of the diesel car owner then you must think about the fuel-efficiency of the car. Large number of people in India checking the fuel-efficient of diesel cars with low maintenance. Here are we list some of the most fuel efficient diesel cars in India with mileage.
- HYUNDAI XCENT – Hyundai Xcent city mileage is 16.2kpl and highway mileage is 20.3kpl.
- HONDA AMAZE – Honda Amaze city mileage is 15.2kpl and highway mileage is 20.8kpl.
- CHEVROLET BEAT – Chevrolet Beat city mileage is 16kpl and highway mileage: 19.1kpl.
- HYUNDAI GRAND i10 – Gradn i10 city mileage is 15.4kpl and highway mileage is 19.6kpl.
- TATA INDIGO eCS – Indigo eCS city mileage is 15.3kpl and highway mileage: 19.6kpl.
- TATA INDICA – Tata Indica city mileage is 15.3kpl and highway mileage is 19.3kpl.
- MARUTI-SUZUKI SWIFT DZIRE – Swift Dzire city mileage is 14.6kpl and highway mileage is 19.8kpl.
- NISSAN MICRA – Nissan Micra city mileage is 14.6kpl and highway mileage is 19.5kpl.
- MARUTI-SUZUKI SWIFT – Maruti Swift city mileage is 14.6kpl and highway mileage is 19.5kpl.
- MARUTI-SUZUKI RITZ – Maruti Ritz city mileage is 14.6kpl and highway mileage is 19.3kpl.
Diesel Cars in India Below 5 Lakhs
Large number of indian customers are looking for cheap diesel cars which is below 5 Lakhs rupees. Maruti Swift, Tata Indica and Hyundai i20 are some popular diesel cars in India, which cost you more than 5 Lakhs but few of the diesel cars in India which is below 5 Lakhs Rupess as well, these cars are:-
- Chevrolet Beat
- Maruti Celerio
- Tata Venture
Upcoming Diesel Cars in India
Time to time Indian people are waiting for cost efficient diesel cars and that’s why these people are focus on upcoming diesel cars in India
- Maruti Nexa
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki YRA Premium Hatchback
- Hyundai Creta compact SUV
- Renault Kwid
- Mahindra S101 Mini SUV
- Mahindra U301 compact SUV
- Ford Figo Aspire
- Tata Kite twins
- Ford Endeavour