Last Updated on January 22, 2021 by Amir Arif
- When the rider has come to your doorstep check this list before you get in the car
- License Plate
- Drive Picture
- Name of the Driver
If all these things are matched with providing detail from the application then it’s good to go because of UBER rides can be requested through the app only otherwise never get in the car.
- If you don’t have your friends and family with you then sit in the backseat of the car.
- While on-road, turn on the “Share Status” features of the application.
- Try to take the taxi with your family and friends, don’t book it alone.
- If you are Drunk then it’s not the right decision to book a cab.
- If you see another passenger in the car, no matter that is the issue they are facing, so it’s not well for you to ride with that passenger.
We hope these tips will help you in the future when you get a ride.