These following recommendations tips do not assurance that you will be 100% safes but those 5 Amazing Security Tips will help you when you riding a UBER car.
- When the rider has come at your doorstep check this list before you get in the car
- License Plate
- Drive Picture
- Name of the Driver
If all these things are matched with providing detail from the application then it’s good to go because of UBER rides can be requested through the app only otherwise never get in the car.
- If you don’t have your friends and family with you then sit in the backseat of the car.
- While on-road, turn on the “Share Status” features of the application.
- Try to take the taxi with your family and friends, don’t book it alone.
- If you are Drunk then it’s not the right decision to book a cab.
- If you see another passenger in the car, no matter that is the issue they are facing, so it’s not well for you to ride with that passenger.
We hope these tips will help you in future when you get a ride.